- Issue Time
- Jul 20,2021
Because of the special fabric of silk pajamas, you should pay special attention to them when washing and maintaining them. This article will specifically introduce the guide for maintaining silk pajama sets.
Silk pajamas are woven from animal protein fibers and contain essential amino acids for the human body. At the same time, they have good moisture absorption and desorption capabilities, allowing the skin to be nourished at all times. Because the fabrics of silk pajamas are more precious, you also need to pay special attention when maintaining them. The following is the maintenance guide for silk pajamas.
1. It is not advisable to use iron hangers when storing women's silk nightwear to prevent rust pollution. Avoid storing them with items that are easy to fade or dye.
2. Silk pajama sets are highly hygroscopic. When you are not wearing it, it is best to hang the clothes with a hanger and keep them well ventilated. Do not put the silk clothing in damp or direct sunlight to avoid mildew and fading.
3. It is best to hang and store silk pajamas and keep them dry. The insect repellent must be wrapped in cloth, and do not touch the clothes directly.
4. Pay attention that the silk pajamas are caught by the hanger hooks and damage the clothes when storing them.
5. Silk pajamas need frequent ventilation and should not be placed in plastic bags for a long time.
6. Hang the silk sleepwear in a dark place to prevent the fabric from being yellowed by direct light.
7. When white and light-colored silk pajamas are placed at the same time, it is best to separate them with "safe" items.
8. Avoid directly contaminating the silk pajamas with desiccant, cosmetics, perfume, etc. during storage. If it is accidentally contaminated, clean it in time, otherwise, it will turn yellow or black.
9. Real silk pajamas can't come into contact with a bleaching agent, let alone disinfect water, they will be dissolved.
10. It is best to use soft water when washing, the best temperature is 35-40 degrees Celsius.
11. Alkali has a destructive effect on silk fibers, so use neutral detergent or silk wool detergent.
12. The salt removed from the body is also more destructive to silk. Silk pajamas should be changed and washed frequently to avoid the appearance of macula and affect the wearing.
13. When washing, it is not advisable to stir vigorously or twist it, but rub it lightly.
14. After washing, hang it in a cool and ventilated place and dry it. It is not suitable to be exposed to the sun, so as to avoid the fiber embrittlement and fading caused by ultraviolet radiation in the sun.
If you don't wear it, it's best to put it in the sun for a short time, and then put it in the closet. If you want to know more about the maintenance of silk pajamas after reading the above content, you can get a comprehensive solution by contacting us.
As a professional pajama manufacturer, we have accumulated rich manufacturing experience in the design and production of this field. We have a professional production team and a strict quality inspection system, which can control the quality of our products in an all-round way. At the same time, we will also provide corresponding customized services and formulate effective solutions according to the diverse needs of customers. If you are interested in our silk pajamas, please contact us immediately!