- Issue Time
- Jul 27,2021
When the home pajamas are stained with stains, it will lead to the aesthetics of the wear, and may also affect the experience of use. Today, let us talk about how to clean the stains on women pajamas.
First of all, there are many kinds of stains on pajamas. We need to use targeted methods to deal with different stains so that they can be really cleaned in place. The following is the specific method to clean the stains of women pajamas.
Pajamas turn yellow
Rice washing water + orange peel
Keep the rice washing water or put the orange peel in a pot and boil it with water. Soak the yellowed pajamas in it and rub it to make the pajamas become white easily. Not only is it very simple, but it also does not have side effects on the skin like the fluorescent whitening agents sold in the market. It is a good way to try. If you find it troublesome or you are afraid of operating errors, you can directly choose a detergent containing orange essential oil.
Remove with ammonia
Sweat stains caused by sweating, because the sweat containing fat is easy to condense in the fabric fiber, so add about 2 tablespoons of ammonia water when washing, soak for a few minutes, scrub it, and then rinse with water, according to the general laundry procedure Treatment can remove yellow sweat stains.
Lemon juice + salt
A traditional method is to hang the yellowed pajamas in the hot sun, but before that, spray fresh lemon juice on the yellowed area, and then gently rub with some salt.
Pajamas dyed black
Cleaning method with soap, alkali and water mixture
Put the dyed female nightwear in a basin, soak them with clean water first, and remove them. Then put the pajamas in the freshly boiled soapy water and alkaline water mixture and soak for ten minutes. In the end, just rub it gently with water, and the stained color will be rubbed off. In this way, the pajamas will return to their original colors.
84 disinfectant cleaning method
84 disinfectant has decolorization, so it can be used to treat dyed pajamas, but because of this feature, this method is only suitable for dyed white pajamas or very light colored pajamas. The specific operation method is: put the dyed pajamas into the basin, pour some freshly boiled water and some 84 disinfectant (the amount of disinfectant should be determined according to the area and depth of the pajamas dyed), and after soaking for 15 minutes, use Rub your hands gently on the stained area of your pajamas.
Hydrogen peroxide solution cleaning method
Put the female nightwear in a basin with cold water, and then add hydrogen peroxide to the basin until the ratio of hydrogen peroxide to water is close to 1:10. Soak for about 5 minutes. Rub the dyed pajamas with your hands. Be careful not to use hydrogen peroxide to directly rub the dyed parts of pajamas. When adding hydrogen peroxide to the water, try to avoid directly dripping on the pajamas.
Stain on pajamas
The best water temperature during cleaning is 30-35 degrees. Soaking for ten minutes is enough. It is not suitable to soak for a long time. Pure cotton fabric is alkali-resistant and not acid-resistant, so you can use ordinary washing powder, soap or liquid detergent. If you use a washing machine to wash, it is recommended to put it in a laundry bag, so as to deform and wrinkle.
In the process of washing, you can't scrub hard, nor can it be washed in a wheel-wave washing machine, but use a drum washing machine. To wash silk pajamas by hand, soak the pajamas in clean water for ten minutes, then gently scrub them with a neutral detergent or soap, and then rinse them off with clean water. High-end silk pajamas are best to be washed in a professional laundry. In the process of drying silk pajamas, it is recommended that the reverse side be facing outwards to avoid exposure to the sun to avoid color fading.
Coral fleece and polar fleece fabric pajamas
Try not to use irritating detergent. You can use a washing machine to wash weakly. Add softener during the washing process, so that the pajamas will be softer after drying. Be sure to wash dark pajamas with cold water for the first time, otherwise the color will fade seriously, and coral velvet pajamas are not suitable for dry cleaning.
Mildew on pajamas
Pajamas are moldy, so they should be washed before they can be worn, because mold contains bacteria, and some bacteria can affect your health.
(1) Put the pajamas in the rice washing water and soak overnight, and then scrub them as usual to remove the mildew stains.
(2) Clean with a soft brush first, then wipe with alcohol, the mildew can be removed.
(3) Repeatedly scrubbing with hot soapy water to remove mildew.
(4) Rub with mung bean sprouts, then rinse with water to remove mildew.
Oil stains on pajamas
(1) After soaking the oily pajamas in warm salt water, rub it with soap and rinse to remove it.
(2) After passive vegetable oil pollution on nightdress for women, squeeze a little toothpaste on the stains, rub it lightly several times, and then scrub with water to remove the oil stains.
(3) Use a little flour and water to make a paste and apply it on the oil stains. After 10 hours, use a brush to dip some clean water to remove the powder and the oil stains.
Milk stains on pajamas
(1) It should be taken off immediately and rinsed with cold water. Generally, the effect of this is good, but if the number of times increases, the effect will be reduced if the milk stains accumulate.
(2) Grind carrots or white radishes and mix with salt, apply to the milk stains, rub repeatedly with hands, and rinse with water, because the protein in blood and milk meets the amylase in the radish and will decompose. Thereby removing stains.
(3) Use ginger to scrub the milk stains, the effect is also very good.
(4) Use baking soda powder to make a paste with a higher concentration, apply directly to the milk stains, let it stand for one night, and wash it the next day, the milk stains will disappear or be greatly improved.
Note: Under normal circumstances, cleaning stains with hot water will have a good effect, but cleaning milk stains is just the opposite. Milk stains contain protein. When exposed to hot water, the protein will be firmly combined with the fiber, and it is not easy to decontaminate.
When pajamas are stained with these stains, we need to deal with them in different ways to get a good decontamination effect. If you want to know more about pajamas cleaning problems after reading the above content, you can contact us for professional solutions.
As a professional sleepwear manufacturer, we have won praise from many customers with our high-quality products and considerate service. We have a professional production team and strict quality inspection system, and focus on every link from product design to export. We can also provide corresponding customized services and thoughtful solutions according to customer needs. If you are interested in our pajamas, please contact us immediately!