- Issue Time
- Sep 7,2021
Many women choose silk materials instead of cotton or flannel when choosing pajamas. Let’s talk about the reasons why silk pajamas are so popular!
Although cotton and flannel pajamas may be much cheaper than silk in price, silk pajamas are more beneficial to your night sleep than other pajamas for the following reasons.
(1) Silk can resist allergens such as mold and fungus, while cotton and flannel cannot. This also means that silk does not irritate the human skin and helps to give the skin a healthy glow.
(2) If you have trouble falling asleep at night, silk pajamas may be the perfect solution for you. Silk is extremely comfortable, so if women are wrapped in luxurious silk pajamas, they will easily fall asleep.
(3) Compared with cotton, silk is extremely hygroscopic, because silk contains natural protein fibers. Wearing cotton pajamas can become very hot, and those who sweat easily will feel uncomfortable throughout the night. The same is true for flannel material, which is not as cool as silk in summer and not as warm as silk in winter.
(4) The textures of silk, cotton, and flannel are obviously different. Silk is very delicate to the touch, while cotton is soft but not as smooth as silk. Flannel is very rough in comparison. Therefore, by investing in silk pajamas, you can get the ultimate comfort and quality sleep.
(5) Because of its natural protein fiber, silk has high surface moisture absorption, which means it can keep you warm in winter and cool in summer. Flannel pajamas are best for winter wear to keep you warm. In hot weather, flannel can be very uncomfortable and can cause sweating all night.
(6) Although cotton pajama is durable and a good choice for cold weather in winter, silk is stronger than cotton, and the smoothness of silk pajamas is more pleasant to the skin. Flannel pajamas will pull and rub against the skin, causing unnecessary irritation, while the silk is almost like floating on a cloud. Therefore, compared to cotton or flannel, silk can provide a more relaxed and comfortable experience.
(7) Although cotton pajamas are a cheap substitute for silk pajamas, cotton pajamas tend to shrink and dye when washed, while silk pajamas do not have this situation. As mentioned earlier, silk is one of the hypoallergenic fabrics, but cotton is not, and it is easily damaged by moisture and mildew.
The silk pajamas designed and produced by HSZ are made of high-quality fabrics with various styles, which can meet the diverse needs of users. If you want to know more about silk pajamas after reading the above, you can get professional solutions by contacting us.
As a professional sleepwear manufacturer, we have won praise and trust from many customers with our high-quality products and services. Our experienced production team and flexible production line can carry out strict quality control in every link from product design to export. And we can also provide corresponding customized services and effective solutions according to customer needs. If you want to buy our high-quality pajamas, please contact us immediately!