- Issue Time
- Feb 18,2022
This article will share the specific steps and points of attention for cleaning silk pajamas for your reference.
In addition to being smooth and anti-static, silk fabrics are also rich in a variety of amino acid ingredients, which are very good for the skin. Compared with other fabrics, silk has outstanding sweat-absorbing and breathable effects. Therefore, we should pay attention to the following steps and points in the cleaning process to prevent the fabric of silk pajamas from being damaged.
1. Wash with water
Silk pajamas are woven from protein-based delicate healthcare fibers. They should not be rubbed or washed in a washing machine. The clothes should be immersed in cold water for 5-10 minutes. Use special silk detergent to synthesize low-foaming washing powder or neutral soap. Rub and rinse repeatedly in clean water.
Generally, the washed silk pajamas should be dried in a cool and ventilated place. It is not suitable to be exposed to the sun, and it is not suitable to be heated by a dryer, because the ultraviolet rays in the sun can easily cause the silk fabric to yellow, fade, and age.
The anti-wrinkle performance of silk pajamas is slightly worse than that of chemical fibers. Therefore, when ironing, let the pajamas dry until 70% dry and then spray water evenly. Wait for 3-5 minutes before ironing. The ironing temperature should be controlled below 150°C. The iron should not directly touch the silk surface, so as not to produce aurora.
For thin silk pajamas, wash them first, iron them dry, and then store them. Iron until smooth to prevent mildew and moth. After ironing, it can also play the role of sterilization. At the same time, the boxes and cabinets for storing clothes should be kept clean and sealed as much as possible to prevent dust pollution.
Points to Note
1. When cleaning silk pajamas, the clothes must be turned over. Dark silk pajamas should be washed separately from light-colored ones;
2. Sweaty silk clothing should be washed immediately or soaked in water, and should not be washed with hot water above 30 degrees;
3. Please use special silk detergents for washing, avoid alkaline detergents, soaps, washing powders, or other detergents, never use disinfectants, and never soak them in washing products;
4. It should be ironed when it is 80% dry, and it is not suitable to spray water directly, and the reverse side of the garment should be ironed, and the temperature should be controlled between 100-180 degrees;
5. After washing, flatten it and place it in a cool place to dry, do not expose it to the sun;
6. When there are more than two colors on the pajamas, it is best to do a color fading test, because the color fastness of silk pajamas is relatively low. The simple method is to soak it with a light-colored towel and press it on the pajamas for a few seconds and gently.
If you want to know more about silk pajamas after reading the above, please continue to pay attention to our news.
As a manufacturer of nightwear with many years of experience, HSZ perfectly combines comfort and fashion style, providing women with a variety of choices. We have comprehensive control of our products whether from design, manufacturing, or export. At the same time, we will also provide a one-stop-shopping service and thoughtful customization service according to the diverse needs of users. If you want to buy our silk pajamas, please contact us immediately!